Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We want to hear from YOU!


All right. For the next couple of days in the ZooKazoo Sports Lounge Sports Blog (SPORTS all the time) we want to hear some of YOUR sports stories. Tell us your first memory of sports, why you like sports, or what's going on with YOUR sports team.

We'll pick some of the really neat responses and post them as the main comment over the next couple of days. Also, you can write some suggestions of future ideas you'd like to see discussed in this sports blog.

Come on people. What are you waiting for? Write in to tell us something interesting about you and sports. Or write the next interesting entry! We can't wait to read everything. It's going to be good.

Please label your email subject "my story" and send all of your great stories to:

artists@zookazoo.com

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool thats gonna be awesome! - Smiley

Unknown said...

Wow i can't wait it sounds cool!!!!! - Blendi

Unknown said...

I APSALUTLY LUV SPORTS! I LOVE TO PLAY SPORTS WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS, AND MY FRIENDS. MY FAVORITE SPORTS ARE FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, AND BASEBALL.MY MOST FAVORITE IS FOOTBALL..I PLAY IT CONSTINTLY!
I HEART FOOTBALL! =D - PickyPrincess

Unknown said...

thats so cool
- pinetree7618

Unknown said...

Brewers won 7-2 this summer when I went! Igave Miller Park 5 stars too! - Zach

Unknown said...

my favorite sports r chearleading, cross country, and track i love to run so much and i love to cheer it is so exciting - prissy

Unknown said...

my little bro looks like that kid in the pic but way cuter and way better - bobby

Unknown said...

AWSOME!!!!! i gess?! - gaara

Unknown said...

that is the asomnmmmmeee
- efren

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwww coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsdgasdhgfsaduvfdfbgdbhdsgvhasdgfhsdgfhdghdkasffhdbvvvvvnxfjdhf happy holidays-efren - efren

Unknown said...

I remember that when I played soccer I didn't like it that much but then I started to like it more. One of the reasons I liked soccer was that my BFF was on the team - Nono

Unknown said...

So good, sooooooooooo great. I hope everyone will like. I am not a member.






From,
Roar/username: digimon33q - Roar

Unknown said...

that is one strong baby-chip - chip

Unknown said...

cool i was want to be that kid lol
- lovetomjo

Unknown said...

o - lovetomjo

Unknown said...

wooooooooooo - lovetomjo

Unknown said...

weird
- Allison