Monday, November 10, 2008

Behind the Scenes


I love playing sports, and I am grateful for my parents and my school because they help make it possible for me to play sports. My parents sign me up, pay, and take me to practices and games. If they didn’t take care of all that stuff, then it would be really hard for me to play sports. Also, if the school didn’t have sports teams, then I wouldn’t be able to run track and play soccer for my school.

In fact, all sports and sporting events would not exist if it wasn’t for all those people and all that work that goes into making sports amazing. There are committees that make up and update the rules of various sports. There is an immense amount of organizing and planning that goes into sports

Comment below and tell me about the people that make it possible for you to play sports.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

go lakers
- casey

Unknown said...

nice i like it - shawn

Unknown said...

that ---- is--------messy - babyd

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah i cant think of wat to write so bye look for me im pandy - pandy

Unknown said...

pile pile pile poor lady not dont know her dont care for her again love pandy a nice cute panda look for me - pandy

Unknown said...

WOW thats a lot of paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Shakira

Unknown said...

wow1
any way go nyr"s NEY YORK RANGERS! - Hello

Unknown said...

WOW! That is one big pile of paper! Is that the whole blog! People must really love this site, I know I do. - cedar

Unknown said...

wow that is alot of papers - yoda

Unknown said...

wow thats alot of mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(any 1 who cs this coment add me ) - sassy101

Unknown said...

hi this is spotty i was wondering how did you get all those papers because thats alot of papers well please if you can rite me back ; ) = ) = ) = ) - spotty

Unknown said...

thats alot of papers.didyou kow were losing alot of treesbecause your making the trees die! - tie the tiger

Unknown said...

cool i love it i also love football - kylynne

Unknown said...

ok - reaper

Unknown said...

can you see this ask me

- Bee

Unknown said...

I do the same thing i play soccer. GREAT BLOG - JJ








- Jordan