Friday, November 7, 2008

First Story from one of YOU!

Here's the first story from a ZooKazoo player just like you. This one's from Albatross. Thanks a lot Albatross for writing in!

My first soccer goal! by Albatross

I've been playing soccer for about 5 years now. I've always loved it. It's a great sport with a lot of running and strategy. Usually, I play defense because I'm really fast. At practice though, I've been working on my skills a lot though- a lot of passing and shooting and dribbling. I always want to go forward and try to score a little bit more, but I have to remember my defensive responsibilities.

Anyways, I asked the coach if he could put me in as striker one game, just to try it. I had to be persistent and keep asking and it finally worked. I played striker for the first time and with the 2nd half almost over- I got a great pass halfway that led to a breakaway. It helped that I'm pretty fast because I kept running and running and it was just the goalie and me. I didn't even have time to think about being nervous- it happened so fast. When I got near the goalie I tried this move that I'd been working on and it actually worked!

I totally faked out the goalie and scored!!!! It was so much fun. Thanks for reading and I hope you post this!

Wow- great story Albatross! Thanks very much! Any comments on this story? Do you have your own? Do you remember your first goal?

23 comments:

Unknown said...

100
- bambi

Unknown said...

well im not here for telling u about the game stuff. i wanna tell u about that um can u do me a favor? great! i dont wanna buy anymore stuff but... I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT MY STUFF THAT I WORKED REALLY HARD FOR BACK!!! :*( plz RSVP as soon as possible. senserly Kassidy an 8 year old girl. and yes i wrote this my self. - spot

Unknown said...

Nice! - puppydog2001

Unknown said...

Cool - ROBBER

Unknown said...

y7y7y7y7y7y7y - Spotty

Unknown said...

I LOVE MY FRINDS. - sweetie

Unknown said...

i LOVE sport like NFL (NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAUGE)I LOVE THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SOWATCH OUT DALLAS AND 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!! :P - biscuit333

Unknown said...

erihtu43i5g4375uq38747t738y47t2647384y3hyt58734br347g23t6725uewhegygweeveryday shdjhdnbhnbhnbshnjfxbzmmznzhhs zm?lsmaskdnhdjbhcs,,x,mZ/?j - icecream17171

Unknown said...

i worked relly hard on sccore it was hard i got mix up when they siad run run run to my sccor class - kimba

Unknown said...

footballl ya - kimba - kimba

Unknown said...

i love tiger!!!! - chelsy

Unknown said...

Can i join them plz? - Casandra

Unknown said...

i am good at wat ever your talking about
- tiger

Unknown said...

i rember my first it was great - tiger

Unknown said...

THATS reALLY AWESOME! - sarah

Unknown said...

woooo hooooo hope you win at least more games see ya later bye - COOKIE

Unknown said...

hello ppl im chester and i like soccer to - Chester

Unknown said...

yo sup im bailey the panda bear u know add friend requests yall rule peace out zookazoo homies - Bailey

Unknown said...

ofl;l ';;'c''ld'l'l
''l'flf.'gf';hlgfhl';lh'fl';lfg'lgf,b,;;'xlc';lfx,glh[ghf'gl'';f'l'ldf'l'dlg'ldf'l'lfddffdgdfihzskhdzskjhgjfodhguiofdgoidifgojdgldflkgdflkkljlkjgdkgkfdlgkjfjldklkfjd;djjjjjjjfldj;gdj;ljdkfjljfljfljfdjjfjlgfj;d;lfgdlkgjlfkdjgdkljgdkdfjlgjdfjgljdkljgkljABDSAJKLJKJLKJJKJKJKCHJXHAKkBVKSCKJGVBSFL'KSZKVJNBKZN VCZKCHJNBHDSZJVDBHJDNXCDDJKJKXJKXDJDJDSAJKLHSJFHJKXDMNMJNXDJXSJXKJSDHFKJSDF MNDSN.KDFKLGJVDFLKVFNGVLKSDVFLSDNLGNDLSFDSLKFLKDLKJSLLKNSFBLKFLkdsFKLJNKVJSKVJSjklGZCNVBsjkVB.LXSJB ZCX/GKMNL.M

Unknown said...

wOw - isaac

Unknown said...

sweet coo.l - Pandy

Unknown said...

hey add me my name is jojo97 - jojo97

Unknown said...

add me - jojo97