Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Huge Contract

Did you hear the news about the new
baseball contract for CC Sabathia? He's going to play for the New York Yankees next year and make $160 million over the next seven seasons. That's right! $160 MILLION. Isn't that crazy? Not just $50 million, or 75 or 100 or 125 or 150 or 155 or even 159! BUT 160!!!! I can't believe it.

I wonder what he's going to do with all that money. He should buy a country. Or he could become a country. He really is a good pitcher though- one of the best. He's an enormous player (for baseball). He'd fit in on a basketball court with the giants- he's 6 feet 6 inches. Or even on a football field- I think he weighs more than 300 pounds.

I do like him quite a bit. He played for Milwaukee Brewers for half the season last year and did a tremendous job! He put the team on his shoulders and brought them to the playoffs.

He seems like a really nice guy so I wish him the best in his new city. I hope New York isn't too rough on him. What do you think? What would you do with that much money?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!!!!! - strawberry

Unknown said...

I dont like sports - Bluestar

Unknown said...

hi waht up yall that so cool - beesh18

Unknown said...

1 word Asome - Chimpchar

Unknown said...

HEY CHARGES FINALLY WON A GAME I DONT LIKE THEM NOW BEACAUSE OF THAT - TwilightChick

Unknown said...

i love cc sabitha !!!!!!!!!!!!! - TwilightChick

Unknown said...

I DONT LIKE THE BASBALL TEAM UR TALKIN ABOUT I LIKE THE ASTROS AND IN FOOTBALL I LIKE THE DALLAS COWBOYS-Duma
- Duma

Unknown said...

cool!!! i like duke-Gwen - Gwen

Unknown said...

islam - sima

Unknown said...

Woah!...............If I had all that money I would give some 2 charity then buy toys 4 poor kids and I would also give some 2 the animal shelter 4 all the homeless animals and buy food 4 poor family's .

Sincerly,
Jesus is my Savior a.k.a Jims

(: JESUS LUVS U EVERYONE :) - Jesus is my Savior

Unknown said...

i dont like base ball - tanner

Unknown said...

w3azz up i play softball its kinda like baseball and i like , both - lilly

Unknown said...

hi ppl - katie rocks

Unknown said...

yes - Violet