Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gary Payton is my hero


I went out to dinner with my family yesterday and guess who I saw? That's right, the Glove- Gary Payton. You may not know him. He's a little bit of an older basketball player, but my dad says he was always his favorite player. He was really good at defense and was really tough. He had quite a swagger to him and would always steal the ball from other teams.

The reason my dad liked him was because he had so much hustle and heart. Also, he chewed the gum out of the side of his mouth- which was pretty cool and a little funny.

Anyways, I saw him eating at the table. And he didn't look that big on the court. But in person he's HUGE. He is a giant. I think he at first didn't see me and almost stepped on me! Ha! But then I got his autograph. Yayyyy!!!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i love sports - jessmagic2000

Unknown said...

I WANT 2 MAKE A SHOUTOUT 2 KOOL MY FRIEND -SECYSMILE:) - secysmile

Unknown said...

that is sooo cool that u r a basketball player i guess~!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahha he is my hero 2 i guess
- baby girl

Unknown said...

Wow this place has changed a bit, but be sure to visit the Blue Cat Room more often! - BlueCat

Unknown said...

hi - LEAPORD

Unknown said...

TRENT - nemo

Unknown said...

I WANNA JUST GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BFFL SHE JUST MOVED AND SHE IS NOT GOING TO MY SCHOOL ANY MORE!! BOO HOOO????I AM PRETTY SAD WELL BYR BYR jAMIE I REALLY MISS U LOTS!!!!!!!! - baby girl

Unknown said...

COME ON VISIT THIS ROOM LOTS MORE IT HAS CHANGED A BIT THATS 4 SURE WELL I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT 2 MY FRIENDS LEAPORD AND CODY !!!! AND U ALL! U R ALL so AWSOME !!!!!!!! LUV U ALL - baby girl

Unknown said...

good game - crisy771

Unknown said...

Hi...............................................................................................CARDINALS RULE SUPER BOWL!!!!!! =D - Spicysalsa

Unknown said...

sara
vittoria
- zara

Unknown said...

i think david beckam is awesome - abby and momo bff

Unknown said...

thats asome - buster45

Unknown said...

good game - cora

Unknown said...

gary payton is my idle - TwilightChick