Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bicycles Bicycles!!!

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

You say bark I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don't like Star Wars
I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my BICYCLE!!!

What is going on in this picture? Can you give me any ideas? I do love to ride bikes as evidenced by this song?

Do you like to bike? Do you have any stories about first starting to learn on your tricycle or with your training wheels?

The gyro motion that keeps bikes upright and balancing is MOST interesting. Don't you think? Maybe we should invite a science guy to explain how bikes work. Do you know how????

24 comments:

Unknown said...

hey was up peeps i have to tell maya something
- SASSY

Unknown said...

I LOVE RIDING MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - oreo

Unknown said...

I CANT BELIVE PEOPLE CAN RIDE BIKES IN WAYER OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - jazmine

Unknown said...

what are you doing here - purrfectpaws

Unknown said...

i am a city girl and that bike thing os not my thing only when im in the jungle ill ride my bike
- lily67

Unknown said...

thats heaps FUNNY!!!!! - anny

Unknown said...

i like it - mew and mewtwo

Unknown said...

i dont know if that can breth under water OMG how can u ride a bike in WATER - christmas girl

Unknown said...

looks wierd bt kool at the same time really fun - Golden10

Unknown said...

I CANT BELEV PEOPL CAN RIDE BIKE IN WATER THAT IS SO CREEPY CAN U AMAGEN THAT IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -christmas girl - christmas girl

Unknown said...

i Love to ride a bike not under water@@@ - Lenora

Unknown said...

I always ride my bike in the pool but my mom said stop doing that cuz it messes up the pool so i stopped doing it and it is called scuba under water bike riding-Duma - Duma

Unknown said...

i love the poem but its kinda irritating that it keeps repeating itself - pully11

Unknown said...

you say bark i say bite cool line!!!! - lola

Unknown said...

you are so cool for riding a bik underwater






LOL`S
- stripes

Unknown said...

woooow!!!! go homego win!!!!!:) - WOOF

Unknown said...

can they really do that awsome - WOOF

Unknown said...

=0 nice pome i like the picter its funny very funny



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)=)=)=)=)=) - smily07

Unknown said...

I love soccer! soccer rules! - violet

Unknown said...

coool pic but weird poem
- XD master

Unknown said...

bikes ROCK i love them i ride it evry day! morning on weekend only afternoon on weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Duffy

Unknown said...

P.S love da story! - Duffy

Unknown said...

bike rideing in water?! OMG OMG OMG! awssomei dont need traning wheels reely! i ride very very fast with out them! - Duffy

Unknown said...

under water bikes thats so cool - im a monkey