Friday, December 12, 2008

Do you frisbee???


Because I do. I love throwing around the frisbee. I think it's great. The perfect throws where you run underneath it and you are chasing it, chasing it, chasing, and then YES! You've got it. Those are my favorite moments- I feel like a superstar! Do you know what I'm talking about??

It would be great to have a frisbee-catching dog! Or a dog, at all. Even if it were just a regular dog that sleeps all the time in the middle of the floor and doesn't do anything. Ha ha.

But way better to have a frisbee dog.

Sometimes on the beach, I like to do the jump in the water catches- then I feel even more like a superstar. ha ha! Have you ever tried an Aerobie? That's the disk that goes like 3 miles. It's kind of crazy, but I always end up losing them because they go too far :( and I can't catch them. I bet there's a place three miles from where I live where Aerobies keep hitting them in the head and somebody's like, "Stop throwing these rings at me!" Lol

What color frisbee is your favorite? I think red go the farthest (jk- but they're easiest to see!)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I luv frisbee i play it with my dog i would play with friends...........but i dont have any............but idc my dog is awesome

sincerly,
Jesus is my Savior a.k.a. Jims

(: JESUS LUVS U EVERYONE :) - Jesus is my Savior

Unknown said...

i love volllyball. and football - SECYZOE

Unknown said...

frisbee i so awesome i luv playing mad cat aka isaiah - MAD CAT

Unknown said...

and i love very much i play frisbee with rex my good dog - vasia

Unknown said...

uchfovhvlvbhvkvclfhfgvofhofkjgvov - Robin

Unknown said...

yes - jada

Unknown said...

hi go jiens
- rose

Unknown said...

I love to play frisbee but its more fun to let my dog catch it!!!!!!!! - 4leavecloverbabe

Unknown said...

yo, Go PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - cutie293

Unknown said...

it is 2 hard
- lady purs alot

Unknown said...

Lolz frisbee dude!
ROCK ON! - Kool

Unknown said...

omg this is sooooo cool in here! - lillian

Unknown said...

boring - Mommy

Unknown said...

Go Jims!!!!!!! You said it! - Spicysalsa

Unknown said...

just sooo u know i LOVE dogs and i think it would be great - blueberry

Unknown said...

J.I.M.S. and yours too - Spicysalsa

Unknown said...

home
- jade

Unknown said...

its cool sum times
- jade