Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NBA is Back!

I'm a big basketball fan so usually it's a long wait for when the playoffs end to the next season. Fortunately, this was a great off-season with the Olympics going on. Did you watch USA's Redeem Team play phenomenally well and regain the gold? The championship game against Spain was so exciting! I stayed up really late to watch it live (it's tough with China being on the other side of the world (maybe I would've been better off digging a hole to China and just watching it there (can you imagine seeing my head pop up in the center of the basketball floor to watch the game- HA!))).

Okay, obviously I like basketball a little too much and once I start writing I could write about it for hours. But back to this NBA season- which just kicked off last night! The Celtics got their championship rings and then beat Lebron's team pretty solidly. And the Lakers got off to a great start- beating the Trailblazers. Greg Oden played his first game last year- he's the guy in the picture with the black Portland jersey. Can you believe that guy is 20 years-old? He looks like an old man to me.

So a lot of questions: Who is your favorite team? Are you excited that the NBA is back in action? Which team will win it all? Who is your favorite player? So much to talk about with the NBA!!!!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

oo - cosmo637

Unknown said...

cccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll - 2cute

Unknown said...

my fave team is miami heat!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lollagirl123

Unknown said...

This was coool my favorite team is LA Lakers the are a good team.My favorite player is Koby Bryant.
- jordonsparkslover

Unknown said...

hey this place is awsome!!! - Edge

Unknown said...

i hate baketball! what is the point of throughing a ball into a basket? i mean really, come on people!!!
- moose

Unknown said...

Hello,my zookazoo name is Maddy,I love basketball too!!! I would write more but I'm outta ideas. - maddy

Unknown said...

wii - nonie

Unknown said...

my bro dose "football" how about u make a game on zookazoo u play "football" ok?
love,
spot/rachel k.
- Spot

Unknown said...

asome - chip

Unknown said...

Go basketball!!!! - starlisk

Unknown said...

I am not that much of a football or basketball person! I bet you a lot of girls are like me!-Megan - Megan

Unknown said...

hay ho hay ho - super girl

Unknown said...

The redeem team was totally kewl. My favorite team is the Suns. - Coco

Unknown said...

I didn't read the blog,BUT I LOVE BASKETBALL XD!!!!!!!BASKETBALL IS MY FAVORITE SPORT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Hotrod768

Unknown said...

well i do believe that basket ball is more dangeorus then softball get it lol
- bina

Unknown said...

COOOL!
- Zach

Unknown said...

thats not cool
- babyd

Unknown said...

cool
- Trixsie

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!!!? - Bella

Unknown said...

wow im not relly a basketball fan XP - kiki