Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting to know you


Hi, my name is Megha. Like Wes, I will also be a regular contributer and moderator for the sports blog at ZooKaZoo.

I am 16 years old and a junior (soon to be senior) at Palo Alto High School. I dance a type of Indian classical dance called Bharatanatyam, play soccer, and run track (hurdles). This summer I am really excited because I will be traveling to Hawaii for a soccer tournament with my team. I also plan to dance a lot in the coming months in preparation for a big dance performance at the end of the summer. At PALY I was a reporter for our school's online newspaper and next year I will be a podcast editor and the A&E editor.

I'm really excited to be working at ZooKaZoo this summer and I hope that I can make some valuable contributions.

No comments: